Sunday, November 29, 2009

火药味

不懂得珍惜的人,尽然会讲可惜???

An EX best friend just came and chat with me on MSN, a very very long time we didn't meet or chat since he got a great life out there. Yes i am mad because i think he abandon us, he forgotten something that are really meant to us, our friendship.

Started i just replied him a "hi" politely & when he said we got long time no meet felt like stranger those kind of crap just pissed me off!!! & he still said something like "我觉得很可惜咯"... He is the one who dumped us & stop contact with us. Oh gosh, hohohoho... Really makes me turn on the worst of me!!!

After all the crabby topic, he asked me to meet up, our group gathering on weekdays... That is so funny, because he knows i am working in Selangor & he just asked me out on weekdays?? hahahaha.. That's the whole funny part of it!!!

After all this years he give up on our friendship, i don't think i will ever go out with him, i can't imagine what i will say to him when i see his face. I'm not ready for that. To a friend that never appreciate you, NO WAY.

You can't abandon your friends for years & suddenly came out & said, "oh, I'm sorry for that", that doesn't work at all. Don't find lame excuse for that & hoping to be forgive, thing is not that easy. It is forgiveness.