Thursday, July 30, 2009

My very 1st English version blog

Sorry to let u guys reading my broken English, coz office dun hv Chinese typing... Lately ntg much happen, juz cant on9 at home for a week only.. Why? Becoz the stupid Maxis broadband server down in my home area, taking few days to recover.. @.@" Feel dying lor, cant on9 at home, so juz can on9 in my office=)

Once a year, GSCM idol wil be coming soon, sure i will take part lar~ Chosing a better song for myself right now.. Im thinking Westlife Unbreakable, what do u think?? Hmm.. tis songs was my favourite last time, but i never try sing it be4~ hope it suit me lar~

Chosing a good song is very important part, & pratice too of coz... Last year i changed the song tat i chosed at last minute, so unfortunately i forgot the lyrics, so fish >.< So tis year, i hv to pratice more, coz i dun wan to fish again, so cross ur fingers & wish me luck lar =)